w32console Problem

  • craigulus5000
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hello all:

      With Rainer's fine instructions I was able to install and (partially)
      configure w32console on a Symbol PDA. I have one problem I haven't
      been able to solve though. File/directory oriented commands don't
      work and always produce "OsError: 2". Do I need to install something
      else, like GNU fileutils? If so, where can I get fileutils for
      WinCE 3.0/ARM?

      Thanks in advance,
      craig vanderborgh
      voxware incorporated
    • eddie_preto
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2002
        --- In wince-devel@y..., "craigulus5000" <craigulus5000@y...> wrote:
        > Hello all:
        >
        > With Rainer's fine instructions I was able to install and
        (partially)
        > configure w32console on a Symbol PDA. I have one problem I haven't
        > been able to solve though. File/directory oriented commands don't
        > work and always produce "OsError: 2". Do I need to install
        something
        > else, like GNU fileutils? If so, where can I get fileutils for
        > WinCE 3.0/ARM?
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        > craig vanderborgh
        > voxware incorporated