CollectionGen / CodeSmith Queue template

  • Scott Zionic
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      I use CollectionGen and CodeSmith for automatically generating type-safe
      collections in .NET. Currently I have a need for a Queue template. Since
      this template is not provided with CodeSmith, I thought I would ask whether
      anyone here has created such a template that they are willing and able to
      share before I write my own.

      Scott