Thanks, Yogesh. I tested a few other tools, and they very well may create a new file as you described. With those other tools, all SIA and FN dates were setjimmyweg
Jimmy It is likely that the file recovery is doing this. When a file is recovered by the tool, it is basically creating a NEW file and putting the rescued dataydkhatri
A file recovery tool supposedly was used to recover deleted files. Users select the location to which recovered files should be directed. In my tests, Ijimmyweg
- Jan 12, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.