I'm doing some analysis on deleted email in FTK. I've pulled the .ost file from the system and wanting to get some metrics on the number of days the emailsbbelton1996
The crowd sourcing for the Open Source Digital Forensics Conference (OSDFCon) agenda finished earlier in the month and the results are now up. We’re going tobdcarrier
I am carving .264 video files from a QSEE DVR and using 6D-64-76-72-39-36-6E at offset 80 as the header. Has anyone any insight to identifying the file length?theinspectaneck
- Jan 12, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.