All: We have an opportunity for a digital forensic examiner/trainer. Our cases include some traditional computer forensic work but the majority of ourjim_swauger
The Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence (SWGDE) is pleased to announce the posting of the following four new draft documents for public review andfrnzxguy
Now that we've come to the realization that few, if any, tools are capable of decompressing Win 8 hiberfils consistently, my next question is, are we helplessjimmyweg
- Jan 12, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.