Hi, Decompiling at that level is unneeded and a waste of time. All the needed information should be distributed with the Forth-system. If not then I suggestjosven2001
Hello Im still very new to this but I have a forth exe file I'd like to decompile and change a txt then recompile back into an exe file, How do I do that?p_lad
VisualFORTH, programmed under Windows XP, runs perfect on Windows 7, using Win32ForthVersion 6.14.19 Von: "josv@... [win32forth]"dirk_bruehl
Get the latest Win32Forth version at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32forth/files
See our Conversations for the latest messages about Win32Forth.
- Oct 11, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.