Hi Frank, Perhaps you saw: ~\win32forth\apps\Internet\telnet.f Jos From: fjr...yahoo.com [win32forth] Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 3:17 AM To:josven2001
There is serial port code but I don't know if there is a terminal emulator there. I use: win32forth\demos\winser.f For my serial. It is not real friendly. Youdwightelvey
I thought I saw a Terminal emulation utility in the files some time back. Can't seem to locate it or am I imagining it? Frankfjrusso
Get the latest Win32Forth version at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32forth/files
See our Conversations for the latest messages about Win32Forth.
- Oct 11, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.