Hi, I just released mileds.zip on: https://sites.google.com/site/win324th/sources The sources are able to perform a slow and gradual change of colors of 4josven2001
Thanks Jos That sounds like the way to go. I'll give it a try. I'd been copying the files to .txt and printing from NotePad. I'll look at the source code anddwightelvey
Hi Dwight, In WinEd there is some work to do since it is not exactly wysiwyg when you print regarding the font size. But the IDE is! EG: Load a source andjosven2001
Get the latest Win32Forth version at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32forth/files
See our Conversations for the latest messages about Win32Forth.
- Oct 11, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.