OT: New Awards Site...

  • shannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 11:02 AM
      Because I just don't have enough of them...

       I found that there are plenty of awards sites for individual characters and pairings. Several for angsty and darker fics but really nothing for the fluffy/happy fics. Which naturally made me think that situation needed to rectified.

      However, the original plan of accepting only pure fluff was an issue because too fluffy sort of annoys me too. So, it's been slightly expanded to include any fluff, comedy, romantic fic that is mostly a happy fic. A little angst is fine though.

      Happy Endings is the result of wanting a place to reward those of us that prefer the happier side of fanfic. http://happy.creative-musings.com

      Shannon

      Magical-Worlds Portal