OT: Willow/Giles archive's 1st Anniversary!

  • Elisabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2006
      Good Morning!

      Please forgive me a moment of public squeeage over the fact that today is the one year anniversary of my Willow/Giles archive, Hairy Eyeball (http://www.hairy-eyeball.com).

      It was one year ago today that Hairy Eyeball went live. I am thrilled that we have a total of 46 authors archived at the site. That just goes to show that the Willow/Giles love is still alive and well. I look forward to seeing what new stories and authors we can add to the site in the next year.

      Don't forget that we are always actively seeking submissions, so if you've written any Willow/Giles fic that isn't up at the site yet, or know someone who should be up there, please get in touch with me (at either of my email addresses: elisabeth @ hairy-eyeball.com or dragonydreams @ yahoo.com).

      Elisabeth

      Willow's DragonyDreams: http://www.dragonydreams.com * My Live Journal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/dragonydreams/
      SunnyD Awards:
      http://sunnydawards.dragonydreams.com * Hairy Eyeball ~ a Willow/Giles Archive: http://www.hairy-eyeball.com