Come on guys, Can't we livin up the list a bit?

  • labyangel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      It doesn't seem like anyone has an interest in W/G anymore. There
      doesn't seem to be many sites that are updated often or are even very
      complete. I was skimming through the list archives a bit Alot of the
      stories I couldn't even find on any website.

      So maybe if we think back on some of our favorite stories it will
      get some creative juices flowing. Some of my favores are Yours, Mine &
      Ours by Monique & The Eileen, the A La Carte series by Laura, Rip in
      Time by Cyndy and Sara, The KamaSutra of Willow by Beth/Meawan, there
      was one where Willow was doing magic with a picture and pulled her and
      Giles into the 20's and they pretended to be married, some vampire
      mobster who thought he was osiris kidnapped Willow bacause he thought
      she was Isis. Angel was in the story too. I can't remember the name of
      it. There's too many great stories I can't pick a favorite.

      I thought I would also send a link to a Willow Giles site you may
      not have seen. http://community.livejournal.com/willow_giles/
      It has some stuff I hadn't read before.

      Hope to see the list more active soon!

      ~Labyangel~