FIC: Forbidden 1/2

  • rippersgirl298
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2006
      Title: Forbidden 1/2
      Rating: R
      Pairing: W/G
      Warnings: Contains Giles very adult thoughts about an underage
      Willow. Non-consensual but sensual.
      his life has become. Willow is the one light in the darkness.
      Notice: No profit will be gained from this story. These are Joss's
      toys, I just like to play with them.
      **********************
      ~*The Torture*~
      Rupert Giles was in hell.
      Not literally, of course. An actual hell dimension would have been
      preferable to his particular situation. At least the pain wouldn't
      be emotional. At least he would stand a chance of escaping hell.
      So much had changed in the past few months, adjusting to it all
      nearly took his breath away. The Judge had come to town and with
      him, he brought chaos. Spike and Drusilla were still a threat.
      Then, Angel had turned against them all, returning to the fold and
      embracing the vampire he'd been. Watching the vampire inflict petty
      little cruelties on his Slayer had almost been too much to bear.
      Then, Rupert had discovered what true pain was.
      Jenny Calendar didn't exist. Not really. She'd been sent by the
      Gypsies to "watch" Buffy. Jenny had lied to him, to all of them.
      Even after all of it, Rupert had still loved her. She touched a
      place inside him that no one ever had. Years of learning how to
      keep his emotions in check had been no defense against Jenny
      Calendar. She would always hold a place in his heart. It still
      infuriated him though.
      When he'd purchased her headstone, he couldn't even put her true
      name on it.
      Things had gotten worse from there. Kendra had been entrusted to
      his care and she'd died on his watch. Watchers were supposed to
      outlive their Slayers, this had been drilled into him by the
      Council, yet it still seemed unnatural for someone so young and
      beautiful to die such a brutal death.
      But Rupert wasn't done yet, more horrors lay in store. Angel had
      taken him and tortured him for hours. The time seemed to bleed
      together. He felt like he'd been held at the mansion for days.
      Rupert had crawled deep within himself, seeking the safety of his
      own mind. But even that wasn't sacred. Drusilla had used her
      powers to infiltrate his thoughts and debase the memory of the woman
      he loved.
      Rupert felt for Buffy, he really did. Despite the fact that the
      love of her life had tortured him and killed his love. He
      empathized with her plight. Buffy had somehow managed to send
      Angel to hell and close the portal, saving them all. But the cost
      was far too high. Joyce Summers had found out her daughter's secret
      and couldn't accept it. His Slayer couldn't go home and had fled
      from them.
      Now Rupert was left to guard the Hellmouth with the help of four
      teenagers. While they were a plucky group who'd seen much in their
      short lives, they were no Slayers. The biggest burden of all had
      come to rest on Willow's slender shoulders.
      After Xander had taken him from the mansion, Rupert was a shell of
      the man he'd been. The torture had left him raw and exposed, not
      just physically but emotionally. Giles hid himself in the sanctity
      of his own apartment, ironically a place Angel had violated by
      putting Jenny's body in his bed. Yet, he felt strangely secure
      here, surrounded by his books and his Scotch.
      Rupert hadn't been much help in those early days. Willow had been
      forced to do the lion's share of both the researching and the
      Slaying. While she didn't possess the preternatural strength or
      skill of the Slayer, she was clever and resourceful.
      She'd taken to lying traps for vamps in a few of their favorite
      feeding grounds. She disguised an open grave with a thin layer of
      netting and dirt and filled the empty hole with sharp stakes, buried
      in the ground. Acting as bait, she lured vampires into the pit.
      When he'd felt more like himself, he'd ventured into the library.
      The hallways were empty, shuttered. Willow hadn't judged him for
      retreating into himself, hadn't maligned him for shirking his
      duties. She'd smiled at him quietly, handed over the Codex, and
      brewed him a pot of tea.
      Lovely girl, that Willow.
      Rupert should have stopped there. He should have appreciated his
      clever protégé , admired her intelligence and never thought more
      about her. He should have remembered the fact that she was only
      seventeen. Rupert should have focused on the fact that she was
      naïve and desperate for male attention.
      But something changed between them that summer.
      Perhaps it was because Buffy was so notably absent. The Slayer
      certainly seemed the fill every room she was in, with her witty
      banter and bright smile. He often thought of her as the daughter
      he'd never had. Possibly that fact had kept him in check, kept him
      on the straight and narrow. Or perhaps it was because Xander and
      his vapid girlfriend were so entranced with one another. They never
      stayed along, eager be alone. More like they wanted to make out as
      they ostensibly "patrolled" the graveyards. Even Willow's
      boyfriend, Oz, was rarely seen. His band was on the road, touring
      up and down the California coast.
      Rupert was alone with Willow far too often.
      It was in those humid days of summer that his thoughts of sweet,
      young Willow turned from an almost fatherly affection to something
      decadent, forbidden.

      ~*The Temptation*~
      It was unseasonably warm. Every day had been over the hundred
      degree mark. Senior citizens and children were ordered to not go
      out in the heat of the day. Grocery stores were running out of ice
      cream and popsicles. Most people spent their time at the pool or in
      air conditioned malls and movie theaters.
      In order to save money, Snyder had shut off air conditioning in the
      building, except for his office, of course. School librarian was a
      year round position, although he had generous vacation time in the
      summer. Rupert was required to take inventory all of the books in
      the school's collection this summer. He was also supposed to do all
      of the ordering of textbooks for everyone's classes. While it took
      a backseat to his Watcher duties, being a librarian was a
      substantial time commitment.
      Willow was seated at the big oak table, scrolling through websites
      on the occult.
      Rupert was trying his level best to focus on the algebra textbook in
      his hands and not the fact that she was wearing practically nothing,
      owing to the heat and her own comfort in him. Willow didn't see him
      as a sexual being, she wasn't self conscious about her body with
      him.
      She was in a black tank top with thin straps. Her hair was
      gathered up on top of her head in a bun, leaving the pale expanse of
      her neck revealed. She wore a pair of jeans riddled with holes,
      giving enticing glimpses of pale skin. His hands tightened on the
      spine of the book. Christ.
      She was completely oblivious to his sexual need. How often had she
      seen him turn from her, a book placed strategically over his lap?
      How often had he "accidentally" brushed against her? Hadn't she
      seen his eyes run over her?
      "Giles, did you know that there's a spell to make artificial
      sunshine? I could make it for Buffy." She was silent for a moment,
      reality encroaching on her enthusiasm. "When she comes back, of
      course."
      He cleared his throat, trying to remain calm. "She'll be back."
      Rupert knew Buffy was only taking a break, just as he had done. The
      demands of their callings sometimes made it necessary to escape, but
      only for a time.
      "I know. That's why I'm going to try this out, Giles." She started
      copying down ingredients."
      "I told you to call me Rupert." It irritated him that she put
      distance between them by using his last name.
      "Rupert," she corrected.
      "Don't you think that's a bit, er, sophisticated for someone at your
      level?" She was a neophyte witch and a spell of that magnitude
      could be dangerous.
      "You always worry too much. I'll be fine."
      Rupert remembered that false sense of confidence, the need for
      more. It's what propelled him to seek out blood dens and offer up
      his virgin neck to a sleek brunette vampire. It's what lured him to
      take Eyghon deep inside himself. In many ways, Willow was his
      youthful doppelganger.
      "Are we patrolling tonight?"
      "Um, yes. Indeed." He tried to quiet the voice inside, the voice
      that must belong to a perverted old man. The voice that insisted he
      could probably talk her into some supper and maybe talk her into
      coming back to his apartment with him. He wondered if he could talk
      into her his bed. I'm turning into Humbert Humbert. "We need to do a
      pass through Shady Acres. There've been some reports of PCP gangs in
      the press."
      "Why is PCP slang for vampires in this town?" Willow marveled. She
      had a sports bottle with her, which she flipped open and sucked on,
      dribbling water down her chin.
      Was she trying to unman him? He turned away, clearing his
      throat. "I suspect the populace would be more alarmed to learn
      there are vampires."
      Willow giggled. "Can you imagine them forming neighborhood watches?
      Parading up and down Main St. with crosses?"
      Rupert smiled ruefully. "I think Sunnydale would empty out
      overnight."
      "Not Cordy's father. He never walks away from real estate." She
      frowned. "Speaking of, should I invite Xand and Cordy tonight? Oz
      is in L.A."
      "No!" At her look, his expression softened. "I mean, that won't be
      necessary. We're not looking for trouble, merely fighting off any
      that comes to our attention. We'll just patrol Shady Acres tonight,
      there's no reason to involve the two of them." Truthfully, he
      wanted her all to himself. If he were a good man, he'd insist that
      the boy and his selfish girlfriend come along – if only to keep his
      hormones in check. A scrupulous man wouldn't have a lust potion
      tucked away in his back pocket.
      She didn't question him. Willow trusted him. "Okay. Well, I'm
      going to the magic shop to look for supplies. I'll see you around
      eight, okay?"
      "Right. Eight." He watched her walk away, his gaze feverish.
      Rupert could stand it no longer. He was prepared to steal what she
      wouldn't give to him.
      ~*The Taking*~
      They'd dispatched three vampires between the two of them. Of
      course, their attempts were a far cry from the lethal grace a Slayer
      possessed, but the vampires were still dead.
      Willow wrapped her arms around herself, feeling a little
      chilly in the night wind. "Are you hungry?"
      And so it begins. "Starving," Rupert replied. "Why don't
      you come home with me and I'll make us a bite to eat?"
      Willow beamed at him. "Sounds good." She put her small
      hand in his. "I miss Buffy but I'm glad I got to know you better
      this summer."
      At his home, he sat her at the table and began making two
      omelets on the griddle. Of course, he was going through the
      motions. He couldn't taste food, not anymore. He couldn't even
      think. Willow was his obsession.
      Rupert dusted her mushroom omelet with the red lust powder,
      which promptly blended in to the variety of spices he'd used. He
      set her toast on the side of the plate and poured her a cup of tea.
      They ate in what Willow must have presumed was companionable
      silence. Inwardly, he was a morass of conflicting emotion: lust,
      eagerness, guilt, pain. As each bite of food disappeared between her
      lips, his tension grew. Any moment now she would be his.
      Willow pressed a hand to her forehead. "I feel so strange."
      His cock got hard at the words. "How so?"
      "I don't know…warm, ache-y." Willow twisted in her
      seat. "Do you think I'm coming down with something?"
      "Perhaps," Rupert said, laying a hand on her brow. "You do
      feel hot. Very hot." He cupped her face, his thumb seeking
      entrance to her rosebud mouth.
      Willow opened, taking the tip in. She looked up at him with
      wide eyes.
      "Suck," Rupert asked, groaning as she obeyed him. He wanted
      her to suck much more than his finger. Much more.
      When he removed his thumb her mouth was slack and
      wet. "What's happening to me?"
      Rupert kissed her, entering her with a ferocity that
      terrified even him. When he pulled away her eyes were dilated. Her
      body was all too eager for him. "Forgive me, Willow, but I need
      this. I need you." He kissed her forehead. "Don't you worry; when
      I'm through I'll take your memory of this. It won't harm you."
      With that pronouncement, Rupert gently removed her clothing
      and carried her to his bed.
    • Judy Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13, 2006
        Hi there,

        Is there any chance of seeing part two of this...I
        have been anxiously checking for it. Loved part
        1...yes I do realise real life gets in the way of the
        more enjoyable side of things so if that's the case
        you're forgiven (note I did wait 10 days before
        asking :)

        Judy

        http://au.local.yahoo.com
      • rippersgirl298
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2006
          Judy,

          Thank you so much...you're the only person who's responded or given
          me any feedback. Yes, part two will arrive soon.

          :)

          --- In willowgiles@yahoogroups.com, Judy Smith <judy2033au@...>

        • Vic662@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 15, 2006
            In a message dated 2/14/2006 3:42:04 PM Pacific Standard Time, rippersgirl298@... writes:
            Judy,

            Thank you so much...you're the only person who's responded or given
            me any feedback.  Yes, part two will arrive soon.

            :)

            There are more of us out here waiting with hopeful anticipation!

            Vicky
          • K2
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 27 12:06 PM
              OH my.

              This is....... oh my.

              Um.....  I think I need a cold shower now.  :)

              On 2/15/06, Vic662@... <Vic662@...> wrote:
              In a message dated 2/14/2006 3:42:04 PM Pacific Standard Time, rippersgirl298@... writes:
              Judy,

              Thank you so much...you're the only person who's responded or given
              me any feedback.  Yes, part two will arrive soon.

              :)

              There are more of us out here waiting with hopeful anticipation!

              Vicky

              Buffy vampire slayer Vampire slayer

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              "We came, we saw, we planted a bomb, had a little fun with a meteor shower,
                we went home. It's a great story."