OT: New Group

  • shannon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2003
      Hi,
      Sorry for the OT and sorry if you get this multiple times. But I've just started a new group, Dark Redemption. It's a group for Fanfiction for Willow and Faith and also the Harry Potter characters Snape and Sirius Black.

      Any pairings or Ratings as long as at least one of these characters are featured in the fic.

      I'm also looking for fics for a site to go with the group. http://dr.shadesofgrey.us/

      Shannon

      Yahoo Messenger: angels_soul_1
      MSN Messenger: angels_soul_2@...
      AIM: witchwllw

      Shades of Grey Portal: http://www.shadesofgrey.us/
      Pomme de Sang
      Shades of Grey Archive
      Shades of Grey Awards
      Spirit and Mind

      Spikeaholic #47: I'm a Spikeaholic and I don't want the cure!
      Member of the BtVS Writers Guild: Because Fanfiction makes anything possible.
    • cmm14513
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2006
        This is group for fanfiction around the characters from four different
        shows. My favorite character. The group is G.H.E.W and it stands for
        fanfiction about Gabrielle(XWP), Hermione(HP), Emily(GH), and Willow
        (BTVS). You can do crossover with characters. Hopefully this make
        sences.

        I made the song that your hearing now. It called G.H.E.W. I put the
        Themes GH, Xena, Buffy, and HP together.

        Here a video that i made for the group

        Video</a>

        Thanks
        chrissy