Looking for a fic

  • lorriniain
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2002
      I'm looking for a fic that was posted ages ago. I don't know how long
      and I can't remember who wrote it. I had updated my computer's OS and
      it erased all those emails I had downloaded into my Outlook Express
      program.
      If I remember correctly the title resembles either "The Moment",
      or "One Moment". Where Willow and Giles attend Buffy's wedding and
      they spent the rest of the night eating ice cream, walking on the
      beach and Giles pushes Willow away. He went to confirm with Buffy if
      he can love Willow and Buffy said yes and well...most of you know the
      rest.
      If anyone has the url for the fic I'd really love to know where. If
      not, I was hoping someone could send it to me.

      Lorriniain
    • C.E. McLarney
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 17, 2002
        Ah, one of my favorites. I just re-read it, in fact. It's One Moment, by
        Gail Christison, and it can be found under the fanfic section here:

        http://www.wickedsky.com/oncemore/enter1.html

        > I'm looking for a fic that was posted ages ago. I don't know how long
        > and I can't remember who wrote it. I had updated my computer's OS and
        > it erased all those emails I had downloaded into my Outlook Express
        > program.
        > If I remember correctly the title resembles either "The Moment",
        > or "One Moment". Where Willow and Giles attend Buffy's wedding and
        > they spent the rest of the night eating ice cream, walking on the
        > beach and Giles pushes Willow away. He went to confirm with Buffy if
        > he can love Willow and Buffy said yes and well...most of you know the
        > rest.
        > If anyone has the url for the fic I'd really love to know where. If
        > not, I was hoping someone could send it to me.
        >
        > Lorriniain
      • Lorriniain T.
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 22, 2002

          Thank you very much.

          L.

          Ah, one of my favorites. I just re-read it, in fact. It's One Moment, by
          Gail Christison, and it can be found under the fanfic section here:

          http://www.wickedsky.com/oncemore/enter1.html

          > I'm looking for a fic that was posted ages ago. I don't know how long
          > and I can't remember who wrote it. I had updated my computer's OS and
          > it erased all those emails I had downloaded into my Outlook Express
          > program.
          > If I remember correctly the title resembles either "The Moment",
          > or "One Moment". Where Willow and Giles attend Buffy's wedding and
          > they spent the rest of the night eating ice cream, walking on the
          > beach and Giles pushes Willow away. He went to confirm with Buffy if
          > he can love Willow and Buffy said yes and well...most of you know the
          > rest.
          > If anyone has the url for the fic I'd really love to know where. If
          > not, I was hoping someone could send it to me.
          >
          > Lorriniain

          Get your own Kuririn email @ www.sanriotown.com

          Powered by Outblaze
        • cmm14513
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2010
            Hi I'm looking for a fic where Willow is pregnant and Giles is father, but he doesn't know because he in England. The watcher council is trying to keep him a from the gang. Also in the fic he is married to another women but the woman is with the watcher council. I also remember that Buffy finds willow's diary and she finds out about Willow and Giles. another thing is Willow tells Anya her secret about Giles. Oh Giles gives willow an engagement ring. In the in the middle of the fic I remember that the gang is in the magic box and Giles comes in he looks pissed because he thanks the gang is trying to hurt willow. does this sound familiar to anyone?

            thanks!