8082Looking for a fic

  • cmm14513
    May 4, 2010
      Hi I'm looking for a fic where Willow is pregnant and Giles is father, but he doesn't know because he in England. The watcher council is trying to keep him a from the gang. Also in the fic he is married to another women but the woman is with the watcher council. I also remember that Buffy finds willow's diary and she finds out about Willow and Giles. another thing is Willow tells Anya her secret about Giles. Oh Giles gives willow an engagement ring. In the in the middle of the fic I remember that the gang is in the magic box and Giles comes in he looks pissed because he thanks the gang is trying to hurt willow. does this sound familiar to anyone?

      thanks!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic