Stormwatch and Grifter revived!

  • David Stallard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2011
      There will be new Stormwatch and Grifter series, as part of DC's new "The Edge" line.  Check out this interview dated June 9:

      http://www.aintitcool.com/node/49963
    • Mathieu Doublet
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2011
        Nathan Edmondson do a solid job on his creator owned mini series (The Light, Olympus, Who is Jake Ellis ?) so I think Grifter will be nice to read.

        Mathieu

        ----
        Lycée français de Moscou: http://www.lfm.ru
        Onirique Comics: http://onirique.free.fr/spip