Re: [wildstormfan] Wildstorm resurrected?

  • Mathieu Doublet
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011
      Hi David,

      that's a rumour I can't believe in. The line can work if there are superstars on it but Jim Lee is already on JLA. Relaunches were bad sellers even if the story was good so I really don't want to see the WS titles come back now. They should take their time and prepare something very very good, if they want to sell the books to previous WS fans ...

      Mathieu

      ----
      Lycée français de Moscou: http://www.lfm.ru
      Onirique Comics: http://onirique.free.fr/spip