Wildstorm Addiction Podcast

  • yoyomaster146
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2010
      All right fellow Wildstorm fans, the secret's finally out! We've been working on putting this together with The Comic Addiction for a while now and it finally came to fruition! Join Ben Murphy (yoyomaster) and Joe David Soliz (grifter78) every two weeks to discuss Wildstorm news, new releases, and anything else Wildstorm-related that comes up!

      The show is available at the site, RSS feed, and also at iTunes:
      http://www.wildstormaddiction.com
      RSS Feed
      Subscribe via iTunes

      You can also follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/wildstormaddict
      or email us at wildstormaddiction@...

      Please take time to download and listen to the show. Your support will help us keep the show going and spread the Wildstorm love!
      If you haven't been following the newest Wildstorm books this is a great way to get re-acquainted!!!

      -Ben Murphy (aka yoyomaster)
    • Mathieu Doublet
      Message 2 of 5 , May 13, 2010
        Good luck with the podacast ! It's great idea and I hope that it will bring more readers on WS titles because, for now, sales figures are pretty bad ...

        I'll support it through my facebook page. :)

        Mathieu Doublet

        ----
        Lycée français de Moscou: http://www.lfm.ru
        Onirique Comics: http://onirique.free.fr/spip

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 19, 2010
          Thanks Mathieu!

          As a follow-up...

          In June of 2010 The Comic Addiction network decided to close its doors leaving the Wildstorm Addiction podcast to venture out on its own. Continuing on where they started off with no re-boots, re-numbers, or retcons the Wildstorm Addiction carries on!
          http://www.wildstormaddiction.com/

          You can find our new RSS  and iTunes  feeds there. Along with reviews of the latest and greatest Wildstorm Titles. We will be posting episode #6 already within the next week!
          You can also catch our every move on Twitter.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 22, 2010
            Episode 6 is out featuring an awesome inteview with Steve Niles! We ask him a few questions about his upcoming crossover for Wildstorm; X-files/30 Days of Night! Also the much anticipated review of A god Somewhere OGN.
            Download, listen, comment here: http://www.wildstormaddiction.com/2010/06/wildstorm-addiction-podcast-6/
            Thank you everyone!!
          • yoyomaster146
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 29, 2010
              Episode #7 has been released with reviews of Dv8: Gods and Monsters #3, Garrison #3, The Authority: The Lost Year #9, and Wildcats #24.
              Please download, listen, and comment here: http://www.wildstormaddiction.com