America's Best

  • Mark Amburgei
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2008
      Hi, I'm a new member.
      I just discovered a part of the Wildstorm world that I didn't know
      exsisted before; America's Best Comics & want to know more about them.
      Are any of the characters(Tom Strong, Tom Strange, King Solomon) still
      making any appearances or have they all been discontinued?
      Most importantly, what is the name of Tom Strong's
      cheetah/leopard man sidekick?

      Mark
    • sdunbier@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2008
        There is a Top10 mini series being worked on right now, written by Zander Cannon and drawn by Gene Ha. Probably be a while before it hits the shelves of your comic shop.

        I believe you are referring
        to Jermaal, Jonni Futures sidekick.

        In a message dated 4/6/08 12:59:48 PM, cinema_paradiso70@... writes:

        Hi, I'm a new member.
        I just discovered a part of the Wildstorm world that I didn't know
        exsisted before; America's Best Comics & want to know more about them.
        Are any of the characters(Tom Strong, Tom Strange, King Solomon) still
        making any appearances or have they all been discontinued?
        Most importantly, what is the name of Tom Strong's
        cheetah/leopard man sidekick?

        Mark

        **************
      • Mark Amburgei
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2008
          THANKS much for the info!

          Mark

          --- In wildstormfan@yahoogroups.com, sdunbier@... wrote:

          > There is a Top10 mini series being worked on right now, written by
          Zander
          > Cannon and drawn by Gene Ha. Probably be a while before it hits the
          shelves of
          > your comic shop.
          >
          > I believe you are referring to Jermaal, Jonni Futures sidekick.
          >
          > In a message dated 4/6/08 12:59:48 PM, cinema_paradiso70@... writes:
          > >

          > > Hi, I'm a new member.
          > > I just discovered a part of the Wildstorm world that I didn't know
          > > exsisted before; America's Best Comics & want to know more about
          them.
          > > Are any of the characters(Tom Strong, Tom Strange, King Solomon)
          still
          > > making any appearances or have they all been discontinued?
          > > Most importantly, what is the name of Tom Strong's
          > > cheetah/leopard man sidekick?
          > >
          > > Mark

          > Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.
          >
          > (http://travel.aol.com/travel-guide/united-states?
          ncid=aoltrv00030000000016)