February 2007 PREVIEWS

  • macrossjxs
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hey everybody,

      I was checking the Diamond Previews Catalog that came out with the cover date of February
      2007.

      Talent Caldwell is gone from pencilling the interiors of Gen 13. They are still having him do a
      cover. I figure that a Glasshouse Graphics Brazillian artist(s) will be tapped for the art at some
      point. Al Rio usually pulls off a good Campbell style.

      The sad news is that Whilce is not listed as the pencilling artist for Wetworks issue #8.

      I didn't see anything related to new issues of WildCats.

      -Josh