Very fast reviews Worldstorm titles

  • Mathieu Doublet
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi all, two fast cents about:

      Wetwoks #3: still more or less in continuity. Action, a lot of blood, good
      characters.

      Gen13 #2-3: same characters but continuity put upside down. The comic-book is
      still solid but seeing how Lynch changed upsets me. No more Gen12, sob.

      Deathblow #2: good. Cray's history has changed but Ivana Baiul is still here,
      with her mechanic arm.

      Stromwatch PHD #1-2: my favorte title so far. Really close to Stormwatch Team
      Achilles with share continuity (Somebody talks about Spartan robots.)

      Welcome to tranquility #1: fun, good characters. Wonder how it's going to fit in
      Wildstorm universe.

      For most of the titles, I stop monthly titles (I keep Stormwatch) and I'll buy
      the TPBs for the others titles.

      And Happy New Year everyone ! :D

      Sgt Pepere

      --
      Lycée Français de Moscou: http://www.lfm.ru
      Onirique Comics: http://onirique.free.fr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
        <<--- In wildstormfan@yahoogroups.com, Sgt Pepere wrote:
        Hi all, two fast cents about:
        [snip]
        Welcome to tranquility #1: fun, good characters. Wonder how it's going
        to fit in Wildstorm universe.>>

        Looking at this book on the stands, I wasn't sure if DC meant for the
        series to be a new part of the allnew-WSU or if it was just some comic
        that got printed with a WS logo on it.

        <<And Happy New Year everyone ! :D
        Sgt Pepere>>

        Happy New Year to you too Mathieu! And to everyone else in our group
        too!!

        -Josh ^__^