Where is Wildsiderz?

  • Unimatrix One
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2006
      has issue 3 come out yet?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • John McMahon
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2006
        JSC decided to reward Wildstorm's faith in him over the years by signing
        an exlusive contract at Marvel before finishing up Wildsiderz.

        Wildsiderz...Jesus...what the fuck were they thinking at Wildstorm when
        they greenlit that one ?

        I'm sure he'll get around to finishing it eventually. Probably.

        Unimatrix One wrote:

        >has issue 3 come out yet?

      • n1n31nchn3rd
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2006
          John McMahon wrote:
          > JSC decided to reward Wildstorm's faith in him over the years by signing
          > an exlusive contract at Marvel before finishing up Wildsiderz.
          >
          > Wildsiderz...Jesus...what the fuck were they thinking at Wildstorm when
          > they greenlit that one ?
          >
          > I'm sure he'll get around to finishing it eventually. Probably.

          In otherwards, it's over.

          Now the question is what is Marvel thinking?
        • John McMahon
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 2, 2006
            "Let's stick him on a limited Spider-Man series with Loeb and solicit
            the whole thing when it's finished, then watch the cash roll in"

            n1n31nchn3rd wrote:

            >In otherwards, it's over.
            >
            >Now the question is what is Marvel thinking?

          • Josh Simpson
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 2, 2006
              Well, if I was a retailer going through Previews, and saw another JSC
              drawn book solicited, I'd wait to order until his DC Comics had
              already come out.

              Issue 2 was late, issue 3 is MIA, and any other possible issues are in
              question. You figure that makes it hard for DC to publish an Absolute
              edition.

              -Josh

              --- In wildstormfan@yahoogroups.com, John McMahon <jmcmahon@...> wrote:

              > "Let's stick him on a limited Spider-Man series with Loeb and solicit
              > the whole thing when it's finished, then watch the cash roll in"
              >
              > n1n31nchn3rd wrote:
              >
              > >In otherwards, it's over.
              > >
              > >Now the question is what is Marvel thinking?

            • homer7854
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 7, 2006
                good luck marvel. they have a long history of signing artists who
                are consistently late. but big shock huh? look at the eic, has
                Daredevil: Father finished yet? yet another coup. yeah right.

                --- In wildstormfan@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Simpson"