Whilce's secret project...?

  • macrossjxs
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006
      If he's doing the whole book in this style, its gonna be sick...

      www.comicartfans.com/Images/Category_386/subcat_23650/Large_BMSketch_WPortacio.JPG

      People may end up referencing the Jim Lee & Neal Adams' All Star Batman comics as Whilce's
      opening acts.

      -Josh
    • Mathieu Doublet
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006
        Selon macrossjxs <illustrator1@...>:

        > If he's doing the whole book in this style, its gonna be sick...
        > People may end up referencing the Jim Lee & Neal Adams' All Star Batman
        > comics as Whilce's
        > opening acts.

        It would be strange from DC to let Whilce do a black & white book. I like this
        drawing, giving Batman a helmet and not a simple mask. IMHO, it makes more
        real.

        Sgt pepere
        --
        Lycée Français de Moscou: http://www.lfm.ru