Did Anyone Enjoy the Wildcats in Captain Atom#4? (Spoilers)

  • Unimatrix One
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      For the first time I was embarassed to say that I was a Wildcats fans.
      They came off as complete idiots.

      I understand that Zealot is the Warrior Woman and all, but even they
      should know when it's a time to fight. I can see if Atom was going all
      ballastic and was acting irrational, but he was trying to open a
      dialogue and she refused. Now if someone was killed because of this,
      wouldnt their blood be on her hands?

      I just how the Cats redeem themselves in the next issue...
    • Pygmalion
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        Your not the only one who was embarrassed. Will Pfeifer is PURE CRAP! He doesn't know SHIT about the WSU and about Wildcats. He treats them like a joke. I assume the same thing will happen to the Authority next issue.

        Don't worry about Zealot not acting sensible. Hell, Pfeifer wrote Majestic that way. What can you expect? I'm not buying this crap anymore. Why waste money on this piece of shit! I just read it off the comic shop... just to piss the owner off because nobody's buying it....

        On 2/2/06, Unimatrix One <captamazo@...> wrote:
        For the first time I was embarassed to say that I was a Wildcats fans.
        They came off as complete idiots.

        I understand that Zealot is the Warrior Woman and all, but even they
        should know when it's a time to fight. I can see if Atom was going all
        ballastic and was acting irrational, but he was trying to open a
        dialogue and she refused. Now if someone was killed because of this,
        wouldnt their blood be on her hands?

        I just how the Cats redeem themselves in the next issue...

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/