What's Wildstorm got cooking in 2006?

  • David Stallard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
      I'm out of the loop...any big things or new titles planned for 2006?  Whatever happened to the return of Wetworks?  Oh, wasn't there supposed to be some sort of company-wide relaunch/refocus that would return to the old Wildstorm Universe in some way?
    • Sergent Pépère
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
        Selon David Stallard <davidstallard@...>:

        > I'm out of the loop...any big things or new titles planned for 2006?
        > Whatever happened to the return of Wetworks? Oh, wasn't there supposed to
        > be some sort of company-wide relaunch/refocus that would return to the old
        > Wildstorm Universe in some way?

        I guess that the WU relaunch will be published after Wildcats Nemesis and
        Captain Atom Armageddon are finished. So that will be in five months or so.

        Upcoming titles:
        - Wildcats by Grant Morrison / Jim Lee
        - Wetworks by Mile Carey / Whilce Portacio
        - Gen13 by ??? (with members of the first team)

        Maybe there will be something with the Team 0, 1, 7 depending on how well the
        current mini series sells.

        If someone has more infos ... :)

        And happy new year to everyone. :)

        Sgt Pepere