Poll results for wildstormfan

  • wildstormfan@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 245 , Oct 1, 2005
      The following wildstormfan poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Rate your level of interest in Wildstorm's current offerings:

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I like a fair amount of their output., 2 votes, 18.18%
      - I'm interested in the majority of what they print., 3 votes, 27.27%
      - Completely fascinated., 1 votes, 9.09%
      - Completely disinterested., 3 votes, 27.27%
      - Mostly disinterested, 'cept for a few titles., 2 votes, 18.18%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wildstormfan

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • wildstormfan@yahoogroups.com
      Message 245 of 245 , May 21, 2007
        The following wildstormfan poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: The list has been quiet in recent months. Are you still enjoying Wildstorm comics?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Heck yeah, I love Wildstorm's current offerings!, 2 votes, 18.18%
        - They're doing alright...I like some, dislike others., 8 votes, 72.73%
        - Nah, not much interested...I'm not reading much of their stuff at all these days., 1 votes, 9.09%