Re: New poll for wildstormfan

  • zaran_klreza
    Message 1 of 322 , Mar 2, 2005
      Tom Strong, Promethea and Planetary are wildstorm titles?

      --- In wildstormfan@yahoogroups.com, wildstormfan@yahoogroups.com

      Message 322 of 322 , May 15, 2007
        wildstormfan group:

        The list has been quiet in recent months. Are you still enjoying Wildstorm comics?

        o Heck yeah, I love Wildstorm's current offerings!
        o They're doing alright...I like some, dislike others.
        o Nah, not much interested...I'm not reading much of their stuff at all these days.

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!