Wildstorm Continuum update!

  • David Stallard
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2005
      Added lots and lots of character bios and glossary entries, all beginning with the letter "M".

      David
    • David Stallard
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 22, 2005
        I made it through the rest of the alphabet!  There are dozens of new character bios and glossary terms, all beginning with the letters T, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z.

        This marks a big accomplishment for the Continuum...2 of the 3 major sections are now complete.  I'm sure there are other characters and other terms that are missing, and I know some of the existing entries are incomplete, but for the most part, these sections are done.  Yay!

        The issue summary section, however, has a LONG way to go.

        David
      • Sergent Pépère
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 22, 2005
          Selon David Stallard <dstallar@...>:

          > I made it through the rest of the alphabet! ...
          > This marks a big accomplishment for the Continuum...

          Congrats', man ! :D

          Sgt Pepere

          --
          Comics: http://www.france-comics.com
          Onirique: http://onirique.free.fr
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 21, 2005
            Summaries for Backlash #25 and #26 are now online!

          • David Stallard
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 20, 2005
              It's been a really long time, but the Wildstorm Continuum has been updated!  A summary of Backlash #27 is now online.  Hopefully this is the first of many updates.  I really want to finish these Backlash summaries and move on to another title.  As always, submissions are welcome and summaries are desperately needed!

              David
            • David Stallard
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 5, 2006
                It's been a long time, but the site has been updated!  Summaries of Backlash #28 and 29 are now online...only 3 more issues to go before that series is completely summarized.  Summary submissions are sorely needed!

                David