wildc.a.t.s

  • elektra_pezzini
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2005
      Ciao tutti! Does anyone know who Zealot's kid turned out to be? And
      did she have the child from John Colt from team 1? Thanks for any help!
    • Sergent Pépère
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2005
        Selon elektra_pezzini <elektra_pezzini@...>:

        > Ciao tutti! Does anyone know who Zealot's kid turned out to be? And
        > did she have the child from John Colt from team 1? Thanks for any help!
        Hi,
        There is a hint in the last Wildstorm Winter Special. :)
        Sgt Pepere
        --
        Comics: http://www.france-comics.com
        Onirique: http://onirique.free.fr
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2005
          Sgt Pepere can you fill me in I dont have access to the winter special!