WIldStorm Artists...

  • macrossjxs
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      ...Get Exclusive at Marvel:
      Marvel has announced exclusive creator contracts. Michael Ryan, who's
      pencilling New X-Men: Academy X is signed for three years.

      Tom Raney, who's pencilling some Uncanny X-Men issues written by Chris
      Claremont, signed up for two years.
      -----------------------------------

      I liked Tom's entire run on StormWatch a lot and still don't
      understand why renaming the book to "the Authority" made it
      mega-popular. Glad to see he's got a bead on drawing some more top
      flight comics.

      I thought Mike's work at WildStorm showed potential, and his recent
      Iron Man stuff looked good as well.

      Do any of you guys know if WildStorm has any "house" artists like in
      the Image and pre-Image days? Obviously, I know Jim Lee and Scott
      Williams are still at WS, as well as the coloring group, but how about
      an in-house staff of Pencillers and Inkers?

      Later,
      -Josh