New poll for wildstormfan

  • wildstormfan@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 322 , Sep 2 7:49 AM
      wildstormfan group:

      Do you have any interest in The
      Authority role-playing game?

      o Oh yes, this game WILL be mine!
      o -shrug- I might take a look at it.
      o I have absolutely no interest in it.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • wildstormfan@yahoogroups.com
      Message 322 of 322 , May 15, 2007
        wildstormfan group:

        The list has been quiet in recent months. Are you still enjoying Wildstorm comics?

        o Heck yeah, I love Wildstorm's current offerings!
        o They're doing alright...I like some, dislike others.
        o Nah, not much interested...I'm not reading much of their stuff at all these days.

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!