Poll results for wildstormfan

  • wildstormfan@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 245 , Apr 5 12:56 AM
      The following wildstormfan poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Time for our periodic poll: What's
      your excitement level toward Wildstorm
      these days?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Wildstorm rocks my world! , 3 votes, 33.33%
      - Wildstorm's pretty cool overall. , 4 votes, 44.44%
      - I neither hate nor love them...I'm in the middle., 1 votes, 11.11%
      - I'm not all that excited about their current output. , 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I am in despair over Wildstorm's current offerings. , 1 votes, 11.11%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wildstormfan

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • wildstormfan@yahoogroups.com
      Message 245 of 245 , May 21, 2007
        The following wildstormfan poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: The list has been quiet in recent months. Are you still enjoying Wildstorm comics?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Heck yeah, I love Wildstorm's current offerings!, 2 votes, 18.18%
        - They're doing alright...I like some, dislike others., 8 votes, 72.73%
        - Nah, not much interested...I'm not reading much of their stuff at all these days., 1 votes, 9.09%