Re: [wildstormfan] Resistance #6

  • Nuno Franco
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
      >From: Kergillian <Kergillian@...>
      >Subject: [wildstormfan] Resistance #6

      >What can I say? Hard to find something worthwhile to say when the book
      >is cancelled. It's a fantastic book; perhaps a few predictable plot
      >points, but that's a minor complaint in a comic with a superb overall
      >quality to it. I'm sad to see this one go. And I'll *definitely* stick
      >with it until the end...

      Well, have faith. According do Palmiotti "Issue eight may mark the end of
      the Resistance's inaugural series, but that doesn't mean it's done!".

      N. Franco

    • Ben Kalman
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
        -grin- he also said that about Ash;) And didn't Jae Lee say the same thing
        about Hellshock? As I recall, several people have said it about DV8. 'This
        is the end for now, but not the END' is a famous catchphrase that is 90% of
        the time translated into 'this is the END."

        Cheers!
        -Ben =)

        >Well, have faith. According do Palmiotti "Issue eight may mark the end of
        >the Resistance's inaugural series, but that doesn't mean it's done!".
        >
        >N. Franco

      • Nuno Franco
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003
          >From: "Ben Kalman" <Kergillian@...>
          >Subject: Re: [wildstormfan] Resistance #6

          >-grin- he also said that about Ash;) And didn't Jae Lee say the same thing
          >about Hellshock? As I recall, several people have said it about DV8. 'This
          >is the end for now, but not the END' is a famous catchphrase that is 90% of
          >the time translated into 'this is the END."

          Hey Ben, I was just trying to cheer you up ;)

          N. Franco

        • Ben Kalman
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003
            -grin- yah, I know, but it;s hard to be cheerful when I'm so damn bitter
            inside;p *hateful*, I tell you, it's *hateful*! In that 1979 Clash sorta
            way...

            Cheers!
            -Ben =)