Re: [wildstormfan] Wildstorm site revamped

  • NineInchNerd
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2001
      From: <davidstallard@...>
      > If you haven't noticed yet, http://www.wildstorm.com has been completely
      > revised. Looks nice, but still not a huge amount of information--as far
      as I
      > can tell, the site has even less information about their old stuff (such
      as
      > Stormwatch or Wetworks) than it used to. However, it looks like it is
      better
      > when it comes to current or upcoming stuff.
      >
      > David

      i literaly fell asleep waiting for each page to load. i highly doubt i will
      be putting my modem through that agony any longer. delete bookmark >
      wildstorm.com

      as far as the actual site goes... those backgrounds, though somewhat
      attractive, are -very- annoying. takes your attention away from the actual
      information and makes it even harder to read the text and takes forever to
      load.

      the news seems to be jumbled up now. i like to know what to look fwd to for
      each month. now its all crammed together instead of breaking it up month by
      month.

      i also didnt see the need to link the same images from 3 separate places
      making us think we are going to see something new. ie- art gallery, main
      page, and news. it was unneccesary to make us reach the same destination by
      following several different paths.

      and if the main book titles are featured on the front page, why have a
      totally different featured titles page on the link bar? doesnt make sense.

      but dont mind me, im just criticising...whoever designed the page...yikes

      -clint

      After the beginning...Satan deceived Man http://crimson.crawlspace.com
      Cliffhanger! WebRing http://www.geocities.com/cliffhangerwebring
    • John McMahon
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2001
        NineInchNerd wrote:

        > but dont mind me, im just criticising...whoever designed the page...

        A good, well informed critique with which I agree completely.

        J.