Authority #21 first look

  • davidstallard@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2000
      This page has a first look at Authority #21:

      http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0012/01/index.htm
    • davidstallard@cs.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2000
        In a message dated 12/1/00 9:14:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        jmcmahon@... writes:
        > Looks quite interesting - McCrea did a cracking job on the pencils.

        Definitely...it's a big step up from his work on the Jenny Sparks mini (which
        I haven't had much problem with in the first place).

        David
      • John McMahon
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2000

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2000
            davidstallard@... wrote:

            > Definitely...it's a big step up from his work on the Jenny Sparks mini

            I think he's been stretching himself recently - working on Hitman and
            getting ahead with The Monarchy as well as the Sparks mini and this
            issue of The Authority.

            J.