Test message

  • davidstallard@cs.com
    Message 1 of 85 , Mar 2, 2000
      This is a test
    • Nuno Gil Franco
      Message 85 of 85 , May 13, 2016

        Ahahahah Scott, I still get a funny feeling whenever I see your name on an email. It's like having an inside man :)

        N. Franco

        On 13 May 2016 04:48, "Scott Dunbier sdunbier@... [wildstormfan]" <wildstormfan@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Ha, I'm still here too. All best wishes to the old gang.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 12, 2016, at 10:06 PM, Mathieu Doublet onirique@... [wildstormfan] <wildstormfan@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hi David,

        I'm still here too. :) For me, Wildstorm had a lot of killers. Well, every massacre happened when they tried to reboot the universe and saw it wasn't selling. ;) I wish they could go back to the Casey version of Wildcats and keep going on or the Gen13 title with the old team ...

        Hope everything is the best to every member of this list.

        Best,
        Mathieu