6600Re: AUTHORITY, WILDCATS, WORLD'S END

  • yoyomaster146
    Sep 22 7:17 AM
      The Wildstorm Addiction Podcast is still here, but you are right and it looks as though everyone else has vacated. And after yesterdays announcement from DC it doesn't surprise me in the least.

      DC Co-Publishers Announce End of WILDSTORM Imprint

      --- In wildstormfan@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Ambergei" <cinema_paradiso70@...> wrote:

      > I was all excited to join this group & talk about the latest
      > WILDSTORM titles & what's been happening with world's end & all
      > but looks like all but one member has vacated!!!
      >
      > Mark
      >

      > --- In wildstormfan@yahoogroups.com, cinema_paradiso70@ wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm liking what Wildstorm is doing now better than ever with 4 or 5 different title characters all scrambled together in THE AUTHORITY & WILDCATS & what great covers that makes, although they are a bit similar aren't they?...LOL...I still have to collect
      > > them all.
      > >
      > > On the downside... taking Grunge & Roxy out of GEN 13 has pretty much drained the title of all that made it great, none of the new characters are interesting to me at all.
      > >
      > > The new TOM STRONG mini-series isn't as good as the old ones but still it's nice to see him back again.
      > >
      > > Mark

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic