6597AUTHORITY, WILDCATS, WORLD'S END

  • cinema_paradiso70@yahoo.com
    Sep 10, 2010
      I'm liking what Wildstorm is doing now better than ever with 4 or 5 different title characters all scrambled together in THE AUTHORITY & WILDCATS & what great covers that makes, although they are a bit similar aren't they?...LOL...I still have to collect
      them all.

      On the downside... taking Grunge & Roxy out of GEN 13 has pretty much drained the title of all that made it great, none of the new characters are interesting to me at all.

      The new TOM STRONG mini-series isn't as good as the old ones but still it's nice to see him back again.

      Mark
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic