6593Re: Wildstorm Addiction Podcast

  • yoyomaster146
    Jun 19, 2010
      Thanks Mathieu!

      As a follow-up...

      In June of 2010 The Comic Addiction network decided to close its doors leaving the Wildstorm Addiction podcast to venture out on its own. Continuing on where they started off with no re-boots, re-numbers, or retcons the Wildstorm Addiction carries on!
      http://www.wildstormaddiction.com/

      You can find our new RSS  and iTunes  feeds there. Along with reviews of the latest and greatest Wildstorm Titles. We will be posting episode #6 already within the next week!
      You can also catch our every move on Twitter.

      --- In wildstormfan@yahoogroups.com, Mathieu Doublet <onirique@...> wrote:

      > Good luck with the podacast ! It's great idea and I hope that it will bring more readers on WS titles because, for now, sales figures are pretty bad ...
      >
      > I'll support it through my facebook page. :)
      >
      > Mathieu Doublet
      >
      > ----
      > Lycée français de Moscou: http://www.lfm.ru
      > Onirique Comics: http://onirique.free.fr/spip