Re: [zoo-biology] Wolf exhibits

  • jcschaul@aim.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      anything else..there are mixed species exhibits displaying wolfs which provide additional enrichment

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
        Hi Hali,

        You could contact the CZS. Chicago's Brookfield Zoo has an excellent wolf exhibit. It is the 2 acre "Wolf Woods" area and it is wonderful.

        Good luck!

        Carrie Felsher
        Carnivore Keeper
        Enrichment Committee Co-Chair