new member

  • guy hickok
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2004
      hello,
      i am a new member of wild bill hickok.
      my last name is hickok and i was allways told that i am related to wild bill.
      i was hoping this mebership would be helpful in finding out more about wild bill and the frointier days. thank you for your time.
      :-) guy hickok

    • deadeye_dolly
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2004
        Welcome Guy! Be sure to check out the group archives,
        lots of info on Wild Bill in here. Any of your family history
        you'd like to share would be more than welcome.

        Dolly

        --- In wildbillhickok@yahoogroups.com, guy hickok <guyjr71@y...>