Re: Wild Bill & Texas Jack!

  • deadeye_dolly
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2003
      --- In wildbillhickok@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Canfield"
      <compandart2002@y...> wrote:
      > --- In wildbillhickok@yahoogroups.com, deadeye_dolly <no_reply@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > Pards' with Texas Jack Omohundro
      > >
      > > What a narrative, Dolly, that was just beautiful. How the author
      > was able to find out so much about a nowadays obscure individual
      > boggles the mind. I can see how you would appreciate the author
      after
      > taking me to task about Sam Houston over in McCandles. I wrote a
      > little something about Texas Jack Omohundro a while back, but
      nothing
      > approaching this effort. Thanks so much for sharing it, Deadeye.
      > Texas(advisedly)Jack

      Hey Jack, How's it going? I didn't mean to go missin', just seems to
      happen sometimes of late.

      Appreciate the kind words on the earlier post. Now I sure didn't
      mean to give the impression that I "took you to task" on Ol' Sam over
      there. I tend to go a bit overboard with any new found history bits I
      latch onto <BG> Sure did not mean to come off that way. Just kind
      of fell into some other research I'd been looking into, the timing of
      it all just got me all carried away!

      Look forward to any an all info you have to share with us here in
      Wild Bill's Jack... you have a good one.

      ~ Dolly