On The History Channel

  • mizz_opal
    Message 1 of 3501 , Oct 5, 2001
      Saturday, October 06 10:00 PM-11:00 PM
      women who went west to practice the oldest profession
      were the first ladies of the American frontier.
      Arriving ahead of their "decent" sisters, prostitutes
      flocked to the boom towns and mining camps, facing
      ostracism and abuse as they sought a piece of the American
      Dream.<br><br>TV PG
    • deadeye_dolly
      Message 3501 of 3501 , Jun 16, 2007
        Oh Miz Opal, brought back some fond memories tonight,
        took a look see that that new movie "Ghost Rider" with
        Nick Cage, Sam Elliott and Peter Fonda!!!

        http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0259324/

        Don't think I got enough of this song yet <LOL>

        The composer, Christopher Young, has some interesting
        movie scores to his name

        http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0002366/

        ~ Dolly