Howdy All...

  • deadeye_dolly
    Message 1 of 3501 , Sep 5, 2001
      Hope yer all sittin uprite in tha saddles now
      days? Been a mite quiet in town... I suppose with
      summer windin' down, and around Leadville we'd be
      gettin' ready fer winter 'bout now...lol!!<br><br>Ran
      across an interestin' club here in yahoo, no competition
      in terms of yammerin', thar founder posts some great
      wild west history notes each an ever day though...
      kind of along tha lines of that Native American site
      sum folks frequent... thought ya mite wanna take a
      look see
      that report on tha snow here abouts...lol!
    • deadeye_dolly
      Message 3501 of 3501 , Jun 16, 2007
        Oh Miz Opal, brought back some fond memories tonight,
        took a look see that that new movie "Ghost Rider" with
        Nick Cage, Sam Elliott and Peter Fonda!!!

        http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0259324/

        Don't think I got enough of this song yet <LOL>

        The composer, Christopher Young, has some interesting
        movie scores to his name

        http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0002366/

        ~ Dolly