Re: 2001--A Spaced-out Oddity

  • mungo23
    Message 1 of 3501 , Jan 1, 2001
      The whole world is all white and be-youteful this
      mornin'. I done been out & got me a good runnin' start on
      buildin' a snowman. It's real light & puffy snow & it
      won't roll up, so I'm usin' a yard broom to lift it off
      my '72 Skylark, "Blythe Spirit," and pilin' it up.
      mornin'--but I got pretty wasted last nite. I threw up and
      lost my false teeth. If they don't turn up, I'll have
      to have a new set made. I gotta start goin' to sleep
      & wakin' up insted of passin' out & comin'
      to.<br><br>Y'all should have seen my tomcat, Scipio,
      a-pussyfootin' through the snow this mornin'! He wuz bein' real
      careful not to step where it was white. He's off under
      the house takin' care of his family right now. He's
      got him a wife & a couple of kittens, and he takes
      his parental rsponsibilites reel good. I've started
      givin' him body massages, and he loves it. <br><br>You
      know, there's a lot of folks who don't like cats. I
      figger that's 'cause they realize that cats is smarter
      than them & they resent it.<br><br>I'll see Alyce
      Thursday, and I'm a-gonna come right out and tell her that
      my intentions is honorable--that I ain't lookin' fer
      a quick piece--I'm a-looking for a life partner.
      She's the most beautiful & cultured woman I've ever
      met--right up there with Grape & Fredball!<br><br>I decided
      on my campaign statement for '02--"Elect
      McElroy--End the War on Drugs." Did y'all ever hear the motto
      of the Texas Rangers? "It's impossible to stop a man
      who knows he's right and keeps a-comin'."<br><br>Love
      y'all and ketch ye later.<br><br>CongressmanMungo
    • deadeye_dolly
      Message 3501 of 3501 , Jun 16, 2007
        Oh Miz Opal, brought back some fond memories tonight,
        took a look see that that new movie "Ghost Rider" with
        Nick Cage, Sam Elliott and Peter Fonda!!!

        Don't think I got enough of this song yet <LOL>

        The composer, Christopher Young, has some interesting
        movie scores to his name

        ~ Dolly