Wild Bill Hickok

  • deadwood_opal
    Message 1 of 3501 , May 3, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Wild Bill Hickok
    • deadeye_dolly
      Message 3501 of 3501 , Jun 16, 2007
        Oh Miz Opal, brought back some fond memories tonight,
        took a look see that that new movie "Ghost Rider" with
        Nick Cage, Sam Elliott and Peter Fonda!!!

        http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0259324/

        Don't think I got enough of this song yet <LOL>

        The composer, Christopher Young, has some interesting
        movie scores to his name

        http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0002366/

        ~ Dolly