Re: thanks for the info.

  • Hal <hhickton@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
      Thank you for your kind words. But without your wit and wisdom the
      IBC would not be what it is today..err re-phrase..err..I better
      forget about 'brownie' points err..
      Hi all thought you may be interested in 3 pics I put in the photo
      album. First 2 are of guppies. Not the fish to look at but the xmas
      wreath I use in a lot of tanks for fry cover. About 2 cents a foot,
      wire core that sinks it, have used it for about 2 years now and it
      is stable. No ill effects. Hard to get live plants at a reasonable
      price this time of year. Thought about chopping ice off the pond and
      resurrecting some. But 2 feet of ice is too much to chop through.
      And I imagine the neighbour would be asking questions.
      Last pic is a F1. plakat. Any good 'buy on line aquatic plant'
      sites? Have been looking. Canadian ones are way overpriced.

      Hey!! Figured out the 'cut' thing!