Another spawn!!!!

  • mcmama96
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2002
      Well, I goofed around and did not move the Smaragdina pair and they
      spawned again in the same tank as the previous spawn, 10 days ago.
      There are SOOO MANY plants in the tank that we can't move now,
      because of the spawns for fear of taking fry too!LOL! So since the
      first spawn we have been feeding the plants BBS, at least we feel
      that way, since we can't see they fry! We will keep you posted!!!
      Wanda and Ken Newby
    • MoparGrrl
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2002
        Cool! Mine are still acting like buddies, no spawning going on at all.

        christine