Re: [wildbettas] Betta Unimaculatas for sale

  • Tiffanie Franklin
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2011
      No that is not including shipping but the shipping would be $10-15 depending on the weight. Do you have any experience with Unimacs?
      Thanks
      Tiffany

      From: tiffanie1707 <tiffanie1707@...>
      Subject: [wildbettas] Betta Unimaculatas for sale
      To: wildbettas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, April 30, 2011, 5:32 PM

      I have 3 betta unimaculatas for sale 2 male 1 female. There about 9 months old and the males have already started holding eggs. If your interested email me and I will send you pictures of them. Please dont waste my time. Prices are $35.00 for all 3

    • nicholas petralia
      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2011
        I have had macrostomas, falax,and coccina. but i have not delt with unimacs, but would like to add to my collection.