New Product - Need Feedback

  • Craig P
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2010

      I have developed a new product that I think might be used for Betta Fish.  The product is called The Ultimate FLower Vase  and it is a flower vase that incorporates a self contained filtration and aeration system.  I remember reading in the past that people used to put Bettas in flower vases, but that it was not recommended.  With the Ultimate Flower Vase  I think the issues could be resolved.  I would appreciate any feedback so I can determine if I should persue this as a marketing avenue.

      Thanks

      Craig