Looking for exotic bettas

  • aquaritopia
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2009
      Hi.

      "Expert" fish breeder (whatever that means!!) here.

      Looking to purchase wild bettas. Species is unimportant.... the only ones I have bred in the past are B. coccina, B smargandina, and B. falx, so pretty much anything I haven't already had (which is very limited in the Betta category), I am interested in.

      Also interested in small anabantoides (non-bettas) EXCEPT species I have already bred, which includes Macropodus opercularis, Macropodus spechti, Psedosephronemous dayi, Dario dario, and Badis badis.

      ESPECIALLY wanted to buy Malpulutta kretseri (had them once before... killed them). TOP DOLLAR PAID FOR THIS SPECIES.

      Other species.... looking for reasonably priced pairs or juvies.

      Many rare (non betta) species also available for trade, including Dario dario PAIRS (NO SALES!!! Trade only on this species.... right now anyway).

      Anyone have anything?

      Also looking for unusual fish of any type.... exotic danios, rare or hard to find killifish, exotic livebearers, breedable catfish and oddballs, shelldwelling cichlids, etc. SMALL SPECIES ONLY, please.

      Serious offers considered. What do you have? For a REPUTABLE breeder on trade, I will ship to you first, then you ship back. For a purchase I prefer Paypal but will do a MO when buying from a REPUTABLE breeder.

      I am nice and friendly. Not a fish snob at all. Send me an e-mail. What do you have??
    • bob major
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2009
        Where do you live I am in Atlanta,ga I have pairs of rutilans ,pugnax ,and enisae.Have other wild also but none to trade at present Have several species of cory cats in all sizes, dario ruber,sundanio axelrodi (steel blue form )all black emperor tetras ,aphyo.cauveti ,loricara parva pairs,banjo cat pairs. Do you still have licorice gouramis to trade ?  Bob

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2009
          currently have baby Betta picta (not ready to ship but soon.
          livebearers got the following Xenotoca eiseni,gambusia afinnis, poecilia pertinensis, poecilia mexicana killis got some gardneries and orange australes. rearing some albino bushynose long fin plecos and clown plecos. the rest is apistogrammas different species. they are all small I just got rid of most subadults stuff at the NAS show. I will head to the North Jersey Auction on the 30th to look for some more wilds