Re: [wildbettas] Re: trade or sell

  • bob major
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2009
      HI Aaron will part with one pair at this time of F-!  dimidiatas .these are not full grown but are breeding size.price is $35 pr plus shipping .Where do you live and how do you want them shipped ? If you need any other info on these fish let me know Bob

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2009
        Prices on what you have for sale.  may have a pair of B. Picta to trade

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2009
          Amin where do you live ? I only ship in the usa Bob

          Prices on what you have for sale.  may have a pair of B. Picta to trade

          looking to trade or sell wild betta species Have pugnax ,enisae,foerschi, falx simplex rutilans and perhaps one pair of channoides and dimidiata .Looking for fish of the unimaculata/ patoti group

        • AMIN RUBIROSA
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2009
            west Haven, CT,

            Amin where do you live ? I only ship in the usa Bob

            Prices on what you have for sale.  may have a pair of B. Picta to trade

            looking to trade or sell wild betta species Have pugnax ,enisae,foerschi, falx simplex rutilans and perhaps one pair of channoides and dimidiata .Looking for fish of the unimaculata/ patoti group

          • hery gunawan
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 13, 2009
              hai broo want to macrostoma or other betta again... send mail tu us

              thanks
              hergun