trade or sell

  • bobdanr
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2009
      looking to trade or sell wild betta species Have pugnax ,enisae,foerschi,falx simplex rutilans and perhaps one pair of channoides and dimidiata .Looking for fish of the unimaculata/patoti group
    • asp628
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 31, 2009
        Hi Bob,
        interested in your dimidiata. Right now, I have no fish to trade, but am willing to pay top dollar for this species. email me off list.

        thanks,
        Aaron

        asp628@...

        --- In wildbettas@yahoogroups.com, "bobdanr" <bobdanr@...> wrote:

        > looking to trade or sell wild betta species Have pugnax ,enisae,foerschi,falx simplex rutilans and perhaps one pair of channoides and dimidiata .Looking for fish of the unimaculata/patoti group

      • bob major
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2009
          HI Aaron will part with one pair at this time of F-!  dimidiatas .these are not full grown but are breeding size.price is $35 pr plus shipping .Where do you live and how do you want them shipped ? If you need any other info on these fish let me know Bob

          asp628@yahoo. com

          --- In wildbettas@yahoogro ups.com, "bobdanr" <bobdanr@... > wrote:

          > looking to trade or sell wild betta species Have pugnax ,enisae,foerschi, falx simplex rutilans and perhaps one pair of channoides and dimidiata .Looking for fish of the unimaculata/ patoti group

          start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00
        • AMIN RUBIROSA
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2009
            Prices on what you have for sale.  may have a pair of B. Picta to trade

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 1, 2009
              Amin where do you live ? I only ship in the usa Bob

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2, 2009
                west Haven, CT,

                Amin where do you live ? I only ship in the usa Bob

                Prices on what you have for sale.  may have a pair of B. Picta to trade

                looking to trade or sell wild betta species Have pugnax ,enisae,foerschi, falx simplex rutilans and perhaps one pair of channoides and dimidiata .Looking for fish of the unimaculata/ patoti group

              • hery gunawan
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 13, 2009
                  hai broo want to macrostoma or other betta again... send mail tu us

                  thanks
                  hergun